Friday, January 19, 2007

A different kind of North

I'm sitting in the most wonderful, and most northern, library on the planet I think. I'm at the Tromsø International Film Festival and enjoying this lovely place north of the arctic circle.

We started with a week in Berlin a few more weeks hopping on and off trains through Denmark and Sweden and now we're here. I am in aw of this intelligent, aware and social place where brown sweet cheese is a delicacy!

The photos will say much more. Right now I've got to get back out and take this all in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey! Thanks for updating and letting us know what you guys are up to. Sounds like you're having a blast! Can't wait for the pics.

Let us know when you're back...we have a new game: Puerto Rico! You'll love it.

2:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home