Monday, January 16, 2006

Little Wooden Letters

I'm not a huge Scrabble fan. I mean I like it, but I always feel badly when my turn takes twice as long as everyone elses and then I feel impatient when everyone else is taking their turn.

In the last month I have learned about 4 variations of scrabble just using the lovely wooden letters. Take 2, Take 4, one where you flip the letters over randomly making words while thinking of ways to steal others, dominos, a jenga sort of game and nothing is more fun than just making words and then smooshing them with other peoples words to make no sense at all.

Rules suck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate it when people know every two letter "word" that scabble will let you use, IE: they have the scrabble dictionary and have read it. Drives me crazy. mostly because i suck.

1:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone in that logcabin must be an engineer or architect!!

9:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home